top of page

Parental visa


We can help you apply for a Parental Visa (Long-Term Visit Pass: LTVP for mother or grandmother of a child or grandchild studying in Singapore on a Student's Pass).


If you are a mother staying in Singapore waiting for your child to finish their studies, or in abroad considering to come to Singapore for your child to study in Singapore, please contact us as you will be eligible to apply for an LTVP.


If you are already in Singapore, please contact us as soon as possible as your current visa to stay in Singapore may expire while you wait for your LTVP.





For more information, please contact us by email at  or filling out Contact Us form.

Long-Term Visit Pass  S$1,500

* Actual costs such as application fees are not included

bottom of page