top of page

Work Pass Exemption Application

As a general rule, a work visa is required for foreigners to work in Singapore; However, if you are in Singapore for a short period of time (<= 30 days) and plan on performing the following activities, you are allowed to work without a work visa. For these activities, you are required to notify MOM (Ministry of Manpower) in advance.

  • Arbitration or mediation services

  • Exhibition

  • Journalism

  • Judicial or legal duties in singapore international commercial court

  • Junket activities

  • Location filming and fashion shows

  • Performances

  • Specialised services related to a new plant / operations / equipment

  • Seminars and conferences

  • Sports

  • Tour facilitation

We will apply for a work visa exemption on your behalf.

For more information, please contact us by email at  or filling out Contact Us form.


Service Flow

1. Consultation

Contact us

2. Quotation

3.  Provide Personal Information

4. Arrival in Singapore

5. Application

6. Confirmation of Work Pass Exemption

1. Consultation, Inquiry

Fill out the form on the "Contact Us" page or email (

2. Quotation

We will let you know the estimated cost based on your request. Quotations are free.

3. Provide Personal Information

Please provide information required for the application.

4. Arrival in Singapore

Let us know your "Immigration Card Number" once you arrive in Singapore. The notificaiton to MOM must be completed before you start the activity.

5. Application

Let us know the dates you will be performing the activity, and we will apply accordingly.

6. Confirmation of Work Pass Exemption

We will inform you when the application is completed. You will be required to bring along the

acknowledgement letter provided by MOM when performing your work pass exempt activity.


For more information, please contact us by email at  or filling out Contact Us form.

Work Pass Exemption Application  S$500

* Actual costs such as application fees are not included

bottom of page